5 Year B.A. LL.B.
- Kannada/Special English/French (Kannada is compulsory for all those who have studied Kannada as a subject at the SSLC level)
- Political Science-I
- Elements of Research
- Political Science-II
- Political Science-III
- Constitutional Law
- History- II
V Semester *
- Law of Torts
- Family Law –I Hindu Law
- Criminal Law-I Indian Penal Code
- Company Law
- Property law
- Administrative law
- Family law-II Mohammedan Law & Indian Succession Act
- Environmental Law
- Labour Law
- Criminal Law-II Criminal Procedure Code etc..
- Clinical Course-I Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System
- Public International
- Optional I Human Rights Law and Practice/Right to information
- Optional II Banking Law/ Insurance Law
- Clinical Course-II Alternative Dispute Resolution Systems
- Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act
- Optional III – Intellectual Property rights –I / Penology and Victimology
- Optional IV – Interpretation of Statutes and Principles of Legislation / Competition Law.
- Clinical Course-III Drafting , Pleading and Conveyancing
- Law of Evidence
- Optional V Intellectual Property rights –II / White Collar Crimes.
- Optional VI Women and Criminal Law and Law relating to Child / Law relating to International Trade.
- Clinical Course-IV Moot Court exercise and Internship.
* There will be common subjects for both BA LL.B and BBA LL.B Course from V Semester to X Semester