To help students to keep in touch with the rich cultural values, customs and traditions of our region and our country. Its aims to help students to identify the talens and provide a platform to groom it. It also helps in the behavioural change for the holistic development of young minds.
- The Cultural Committee shall be responsible for all intra and inter collegiate cultural events in the College.
- To plan and schedule cultural events for the academic year. (Tentative dates to be included in the academic calendar of the institute.)
- To communicate about various festivals and events to be celebrated in the college
- Arranging events/programs for students
- The club encourages and develops the special ability and right attitude amongst the students.
- To prepare reports of the activities and achievements of the students.