National Service Scheme (NSS)
To develop a sense of social responsibility towards the society and to inculcate moral values along with academic growth.
- To plan and execute NSS programs for the academic year.
- To conduct Special N.S.S. camp and to submit the audited statement of accounts at the end of the year.
- To distribute the work for the NSS volunteers for maintenance of cleanliness in and around the College.
- To take care of campus beautification and gardening.
- To maintain the records of the activities conducted and submit the same to the IQAC Committee.
- To get involved in all the activities conducted by the Government as well as the University.