Career Guidance/Placement Cell
Primary motive is to provide the much needed life skills to students and help them to find job placements. To also provide guidance and assistance to achieve their career goal.
- To organise career oriented workshops for the outgoing students.
- To organise coaching classes for competitive exams by inviting experts.
- To organise placement drives with different companies to improve the campus placement
- To provide details of campus placements.
- To invite experienced academicians, leading professionals with extensive corporate experience to address the students and thereby facilitate practical learning.
- To arrange industrial visits to get practical exposure and knowledge of the industrial environment.
- To file and submit the records to the IQAC Committee.
- To organize training programmes on personality development
- To organize placement drives with different companies to improve the campus placements